Join us for the First Baja Mezcal Festival!
Feed your soul with incredible mezcal, food and music for 2 days
Taste the Nectar of Gods
Sat July 16th
- 25+ brands of mezcal & agave spirits.
- 11+ international chefs from Baja, Oaxaca & beyond.
- 5+ incredible guest bartenders from some of the best bars in San Diego and Tijuana.
- Live music & DJs
- Mexican artisans pop up store.
- Oaxacan live artists.
Meet & greet with some of the best Mezcaleros!
Sun July 17th
- Oaxacan Brunch
- Recovery Cocktails
- More Mezcal!
- Saturday Event starts at 3 pm and goes until 11 pm
- You will roam through the mezcal booths & taste as many mezcals as you can.
- Every hour, you will have the opportunity to attend our closed sessions with a different mezcalero. Closed sessions are limited access & hosted inside the Tahona boats.
- Throughout the events, our guest chefs will take turn to feed your soul with their best dishes.
- Shop for some fair-trade artisan goods at our Espiritus Maxicos pop up store or witness the artists from Oaxaca creating their magic live!
- Our resident DJ, DJ Hydeclip, will turn up the party after sunset so we can end the day with grooves and moves.
- Your ticket price includes all the mezcal tastings, mezcal talks, food samples throughout the day from the different chefs & dance party!
- Sunday Event starts at 10 am and goes until 3 pm
- Your ticket includes a Oaxacan brunch buffet prepared by our Oaxacan guest chefs & 2 recovery cocktails/juices
- Mingle with the mezcaleros & invited chefs
PARTICIPATING MEZCAL BRANDS
Where to Stay
Tahona Baja is located inside the Cuatro Cuatros hotel complex. Rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis! Contact them here to book your stay: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other recommended hotels:
Hotel Lucerna: click here for a special rate for the Baja Mezcal Fest attendees
GET YOUR TICKETS
Baja Mezcal Fest is a proud supporter of Corazón de Vida. Attendees to the festival will be able to directly support this deeply impactful non profit: CDV provides life changing support for orphaned and abandoned children in Baja, Mexico.
MEZCAL BAJA FEST
July 16-17, 2022
HOW TO GET TO TAHONA BAJA-CUATRO CUATROS
We are in the town of Ensenada, Baja California, facing the town of El Tigre, about 8 miles from the city of Ensenada, bordering the Pacific Ocean within Salsipuedes Bay; 80 miles from San Diego; 70 from Tijuana, and 18 miles from Guadalupe Valley.
Our location makes us easily accessible destination to reach by land (Tijuana-Ensenada scenic), by sea (Pacific) and private air arriving at the port of Ensenada